New or Current Resident:  When considering moving to a Nursing Home, you should first inquire with a Social Worker at the facility. You may choose to consider funding your stay with the facility or there may be a qualifying process for you to receive financial assistance.  Qualifying may require you to dissolve some of your assets.  One allowance to reduce your assets is to completely fund your funeral expenses.  Our services may be placed into an irrevocable contract to help you qualify for assistance while investing your finances for a future necessity.  Please contact one of our Family Advisors to help you secure these arrangements.